Monday, January 24, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Week of Monday January 24th

Monday: BBQ Chicken Soup
*didn't get this made last week

Tuesday: Creamy Beef Taquitos

Wednesday: Cheeseburgers and Oven Fries
*This has been on the menu for the last 3 weeks.....we will see if we actually eat them this week

Thursday: Stuffed Shells and Garlic Bread

Friday: Chicken Fingers

Saturday: Taco Pizza

Sunday: Corn Chowder
*Another carry over from last week.


Ramblings
I didn't suffer from Meal Plan Envy last week...what happened was Mr. Weesner was home last Monday and made us up some fan-tas-tic Chili and we ate on it 3 days last week! I gave him a hard time for straying from my well made meal plan...however really I was oh so thankful! So we are repeating a few meals this week.

Also...did my grocery shopping at SuperTarget this weekend and used coupons from their last two mailings....AND saved $17! Woohoo...High Five for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS