Monday, January 3, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Week of Monday January 3rd

Ok so I am not very excited to go back to school tomorrow today (I wrote this Sunday night)...not at all! I have really enjoyed break home with Tim and the girls. So tomorrow today could be quite the shock. Luckily I was smart (sometimes I am!) and did my meal planning late last week AND already did the grocery shopping! Hopefully that will help make this week a little easier! Is there snow in the forecast?!?!!? A snow day would be great!

Anyways, back to the meal plan.....


Monday: Sour Cream and Chicken Enchiladas

Tuesday: Fish Stick Tacos...I explained our love from them and how to make them {here}
By the way...I was watching the Today Show (or something) and they said that 2011 would be the break out year for Fish Tacos!

Wednesday: Potato Soup

Thursday: Fettuccine Alfredo

Friday: Breakfast Pizza

Saturday: Tim's Work Christmas Party:)

Sunday: BBQ Chicken Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS