I want to remember when I say I am cold so you throw your arms around my neck and say I will keep you warm.
I want to remember when you insist that Daddy and I sit at the table so you can be our server.
I want to remember when I ask if you will be my cuddle bug you say right back Mommy will you be my cuddle bug?
I want to remember how you beat me in memory, actually schooled me in memory.
I want to remember how you count 1, 2, 5, 6, 6, 8, 9, 10 (10 is shouted very excitedly!)
I want to remember how during your basketball game your favorite part is when you are on the sideline and you drip water on the floor and make your shoes squeak.
I want to remember how you say hers, hims, and theirs....hers tired. hims dirty. theirs playing.
I want to remember how exciting it is to watch you read with your finger on the page under each word.
I want to remember how much you both love each other and love to play together....monsters, dolls, family, tea party.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment