How is baby? Little Sister is measuring right on and her heartbeat has been perfect. She is very active and has officially taken over. Ellie asked me the other day if she is still kicking. I said I wouldn't call it kicking anymore....more like full body movements. I believe her little behind is at the top of my belly....maybe that is just wishful thinking:) She also has a knack for putting pressure on my bladder so I constantly need to use the little girls room. I am truly loving carrying her around with me and while I can't wait to meet her, I want to savor every moment of this pregnancy.
Are you getting any sleep? I am actually sleeping really well. I do wake up pretty stiff and sore in the mornings though. I have found that a nice walk in the morning helps get rid of the stiffness.
Aren't you miserable? I get asked quite frequently if I am miserable. I am starting to wonder if that means I look miserable:) I certainly don't feel miserable at all! I try not to push my limits and have been able to get some good rest/nap time in every afternoon which really helps! Plus I have a couple really good helpers...who have been doing more and more around the house to help me out!
please ignore the water I dripped all over myself!
Weight gain? My weight has pretty much held steady since the 20 week mark. At my last appointment I had lost a couple pounds and my doctor asked if I was trying to lose weight.....I said trust me I am not....I had two cupcakes and a bowl of ice cream yesterday! I think it has something to do with chasing around two active little girls!
Current cravings? In no particular order....salad with turkey, tomatoes, feta and sweet vidalia onion dressing, honey bunches of oats, ice, baby swiss cheese, and chocolate ice cream.
What are you wearing? Most days are spent in a tank top and shorts. I have two swimsuits that have worked out well. Sometimes my belly pokes out of the bottom of my shirt...Cece keeps track for me and pulls it down when necessary.
Ready for baby? We are definitely ready to meet this little one. Everyday we are getting more and more prepared for her. This weekend we ordered a new car seat and stroller since our old infant car seat was expired and our old stroller was nasty well-used. Cece and I have went through the baby clothes and we have them washed and ready for little sister. This week I need to finish up a few crafty projects for her room and we need to buy some diapers and a few other essential supplies.....ya know the things Cece tells me I must get. She sure loves babies!
Does Little Sister have a name? Yes she is named....well we are pretty sure she is named. We decided we needed to get her name figured out when Ellie came home with Little Sister's name all over an art project on the last day of school:) For some reason....I am not quite ready to share it with the blog world yet. Got to have a few surprises:)
Does Little Sister have a name? Yes she is named....well we are pretty sure she is named. We decided we needed to get her name figured out when Ellie came home with Little Sister's name all over an art project on the last day of school:) For some reason....I am not quite ready to share it with the blog world yet. Got to have a few surprises:)

You are a stunning mama-to-be :) Great pictures Molly!
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous!
ReplyDelete