Friday, July 13, 2012

five for friday

it's your lucky day! two posts today! enjoy!

1. Cece declared today Pajama Day at her school. Her school being our house. She was bound and determined to stay in PJs all day. So far so good!





2. For the past 12 months I have been working my way through 15 graduate credits and folks I can see the light. I just have a couple exams to take in my last class and I am done! D.O.N.E. done! It feels so good!

3. Our garden is growing like crazy! Every night after dinner we all walk out as a family to check it out and see if we can find anything to pick. Cecilia especially loves hunting for tomatoes for me. Soon very soon I will have so many tomatoes I will not know what to do with them all!








 

4. We didn't get our Tasty Tuesday treat made on Tuesday so we made them this afternoon. We made these Smores Bars. They are so good...you have to try them!




5. This weekend is Summerfest. The girls are very excited for the parade and fireworks. I am not so excited about standing in the sun at the parade.....maybe we will be able to find a little shade for momma!

And as a bonus I will leave you with a couple sweet summer smiles.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS