Saturday, July 28, 2012

Josh and Becca's Wedding

It was a wonderful couple days of family, friends, food, fun and of course love! We had a great time! We were able to snap quite a few pictures while celebrating Josh and Becca over the last couple days....it was definitely a group effort! Thanks to everyone for picking up my camera and snapping pictures! :)

  Tim, his girls and Cy....perfect!



 Josh and his parents

 
 Em, I and Jenny....pregnant cousins
 
Dad and Randy





 38 Weeks Pregnant

 Cousins


 Jill, Momma Cathy, Joy and Jenny










 


 Cece took this picture of Ellie and I....not too shabby!





 The Flower Girls and the Bride



  Baby Bellies


 Adam tying Cece in a knot. She loved every minute of it!






The picture is blurring, but these are Cece's "best moves" She actually wanted to clear the entire dance floor so she can do her moves. We are not quite sure where they came from!


 
 For some reason Cece wore the coozies on her hands during the dance....they helped her do her "best moves". She also got into a few boxing matches. Here she is boxing with Brandon.


Tina and Scott

 Becca and Josh
 

 You're a Firework.....

We like to call him the Cowboy Aladdin :)

 Joy and Becca


Little Sister at the Wedding Dance


 I'm sexy and I know it.......

Just another successful family wedding! We pretty much rock weddings:)

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Looks like a blast and you girls were GORGEOUS!!! So glad you made it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS