hello summerfest. summerfest is our town's annual celebration. we attended the parade on saturday morning (I hid in the shade to avoid melting) and the fireworks on sunday night. the girls had a blast at both!
hello 36 weeks. we are getting closer. honestly I am still feeling really great......however I am becoming more and more uncomfortable. and sometimes my patience gets pretty thin. and I have this weird thing happening in with my hip where my it makes my foot fall asleep after my morning walks...kinda annoying. my trainer says I will survive. but I really can't complain...tim and the girls are taking great care of me. tim is doing most of the cooking (he is better at it anyways!) and cece gives me good back rubs and ellie has stepped up and taken a lot of responsibility around the house....like stepped up on her own...it is really cool to watch!
hello naptime. this past weekend I was able to take some amazing naps. naps really are awesome! I woke up early sunday morning after a pretty bad night of sleep. at 7:30 cece woke up so I went to lay with her....somehow she started rubbing my back and next thing I know it is 10 am and waffles are ready and waiting for me!
hello soccer camp for ellie. on monday and tuesday ellie is going to soccer camp up at ISU. she was totally excited and i hope she had a great morning!
hello mommy and cece time. with ellie spending a couple days with tim, cece and I are getting some alone time. she is such a chatterbox when ellie isn't around....it just cracks me up! also...we may or may not have had breakfast at cjs bagels....ellie would die if she new the truth!
*********************************************************************************
hello meal plan.
Monday: Tacos
Tuesday: Sub Sandwich
Wednesday: Smoothies and Aunt Shanna's Monkey Bread
*monkey bread is a special request of Cece Kate
Thursday: Mini Pizzas and Salad
Friday: Fish Sandwiches and Coleslaw
happy monday ya'll!
Monday, July 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment