Monday, July 2, 2012

hello monday and a meal plan

hello home. we had a fabulous vacation in St. Louis. Plenty of time spent with Tim and the girls, some sightseeing, swimming, yummy food and lots of relaxing and naps! It was perfect...exactly what this momma needed! With that said...I am a homebody....it is good to be home:)



hello heat. yikes! it is hot out! Looks like highs in the 90s for the rest of the week. yikes i say yikes!

hello pool time. our favorite way to stay cool in the summer.

hello strawberry honey bunches of oats. this is my current breakfast love.

all the adult dishes were dirty......

hello baby crafty projects


hello water. with this heat, I am drinking water like it is my job. got to stay hydrated!

hello glow in the dark pacifiers. I see this being LIFE CHANGING! And then I wonder....why didn't I think of that!


hello family gathering on a hot sunday afternoon.





hello meal plan and homecooked food!

***********************************************************************************

Meal Planning Monday
Week of Monday July 2nd

Monday: Chicken Gyros

Tuesday: Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes

Wednesday: ?????

Thursday: Steak Salads

Friday: BLTs

Saturday: Taco Pizza

happy monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS