Thursday, February 10, 2011

10 very random things

1. It is so cold! I do enjoy winter---the snow, the bundling up, the curling up inside under blankets, sweaters, hats, scarves. But the enjoyment does start to wear off and I am officially to that point. I am ready for Spring! And the weatherman tells me it is coming...maybe even this weekend. I am excited!

2. Yesterday the girls were playing upstairs in Cece's room. They entertained themselves for over an hour and of course I did not disturb them!! Later when I went upstairs I found this.......



What in the world were they doing? Building a nest out of stuffed animals? Are my kids weird? Hahaha! I love them anyways!

3. My friend Becca went and bought her self Just Dance for her Wii and when she was getting it she could get Just Dance for Kids FOR FREE! At first she said no....then she remembered my girls and took it! Dancing to some children's music makes for a great afternoon....and workout!

4. Tim's parents and his grandma are traveling to the Holy Land. They left yesterday. Tim's parents traveled there a year ago and are taking Grandma long this time. Praying for a safe travels! It is a little scary for us to watch them go with everything going on in Egypt right now. I know God will watch over them.

5. After school yesterday Cece met me at the door. She said "Momma I have this in my nose!" and proceeded to blow out...of course it was a beautiful snot bubble. "I have snot Momma!" Gotta love her....so cute and gross!

6. Ellie has her last basketball game this weekend. It is crazy how fast this past six weeks has went by! Just another sign Spring is on its way.

7. We visited my parents this past weekend. I helped my parents paint their bathroom....mom and I were going to do it...but my Dad took over for me...apparently I wasn't doing a good enough job...though his looked exactly like mine and it all turned out great! He was telling me how to paint....I think he forgets I have painted 3 houses in the last 4 years:) If you knew my Dad you would laugh he is a little bit of a perfectionist (and we love to give him a hard time) oh and I might be just a little bit like him:) More on the bathroom....they are COMPLETELY remodeling their farmhouse bathroom. When it is finished I will share the before and after with you! It is quite the transformation!

8. I love visiting my parents. I also love digging around their stuff and finding treasures. My dad laughs, my mom seems to urge me on,  and Tim just shakes his head. Here is what I brought back this time....

Some yarn, jars, wire hangers, paint brush, and a few of my dad's old shirts. Wonder what I will do with all of this:)

9. After all the snow the past week...there was a HUGE snow pile at the farm. We built another snow fort!
The girls with my cousins...Jenny and Joy.

10. We have had alot of fun decorating for Valentines Day. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy:)

  Ellie painted these for me. I LOVE them:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS