Tuesday, February 22, 2011

differences.....

3 1/2 years seperate my two girls. Sometimes the space seems huge and sometimes pretty small. Today it was just humorous!

This situation happened after school today..........

Yep your right! That is the entire bag of catfood poured into/around the cat bowl.

The difference comes with their responses.....

Reaction #1: Over dramatic emotional 1st grader came racing up the stairs almost in tears screaming "Cece is going to kill Lucy!" I was upstairs at the time I rushed down the stairs very alarmed and asked what happened. Ellie responses "Cece fed Lucy the whole bag of catfood and if she eats it all she will die! Lucy might die! And there is nothing we can do!"

I head to the basement for reaction #2.

Reaction #2 Increasingly independent 3 year old. "Momma! Momma! I did it! I fed Lucy....all by ma'self!" "Look Momma I did it! Lucy can eat it all!" She was extremely proud of herself!

I got a good laugh out of all the drama and independence. I do love these girls but my oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS