1. It's snowing. Not many people in my house are happy it is snowing. My oldest was the most disappointed...she wanted to know why it can go winter, spring, and then winter again...that makes no sense! She also is tired of carrying snow pants and snow boots to school every day. Bright side....she has done a great job and hasn't lost anything!! (that is a pretty big feat...you should see the lost and found pile at her school! Wow kids lose a lot of stuff!) Way to go Ellie!
2. We have had a bug at our house. Everyone has been hit by it a little. I am attempting to fight it off now. I left school early on Thursday, picked up Cecers and we napped on the couch all afternoon. And by all I mean all...I slept for 3 hours and she was out for 4 +. It was nice! And we stayed home yesterday. Even with a pounding sinus headache and sore throat is was won-der-ful to be hanging with Cecilia Kate! Hopefully we are all getting better....because this is just plain annoying!
3. We have a problem.....all of our play dough is turning brownish. I will admit I do not even try to have the girls keep the colors separate. However then we end up with 6 containers of perfectly good brown play dough...which is boring and gross. Upside they have been play dough playin fools for the last week! Another downside...lots of sweeping the floor and play dough on socks:)
4. Next week is a busy week for us....I have PTCs (Parent Teacher Conferences). I really enjoy getting to speak with parents...it just upsets our normal nightly routine and makes for a couple long days. I just need to get to feeling better or it could be a super duper long week.
5. Spring Soccer started this weekend. Tim is gone. Ugh. We would much rather have him home on the weekends. But we will survive:) Ugh!
6. My goal for the next couple weeks (months) is to finish up projects that I have started or bought supplies for. I have a lot of neat things I want to do but I tend to get distracted by other neat things I want to do.... So I am hoping the fact that I am writing this on the blog will hold me accountable to actually do these things. I want to sew curtains and a duvet cover for Ellie's room. Sew a spring skirt for the girls. Finish a couple crafts for the master bedroom. Paint the master bathroom. Hmmmmm, we will see if I can get it all done!
7. Ellie is going to a birthday party this afternoon....a boy's birthday party! This was sorta a big deal since this boy is not a cousin (Tate) or a good family friend. Tim asked, "Do you like this boy?" Ellie responded, "yeah...what? he is funny!!" It was really cute! It's an Indiana Jones Party....she has not a clue who that is...should be fun for her!
8. Oh and I felt pretty cool this week! I commented on a blog I really like to read. The blog author is someone who I do not know....she lives in Kansas. Anyway....she wrote about her weekend out with her Sister and Cousin. I commented that I thought that was so neat, because my sister, sister-in-laws and cousins are my BFFs and I love doing things with them. Like our upcoming concert adventure...yup we are going to Nelly:) Anywho, she actually emailed me back about my comment...saying how cool that was and to have fun and be careful! I felt pretty darn cool! :)
Saturday, February 26, 2011
8 Things on a Saturday Morning
Labels:
a few things,
Cecilia,
Ellie,
ramblings,
random,
The Life of an ATC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment