Monday, February 28, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

It's Monday.....

And we had a long weekend (and I don't mean long in a good way) and I have a long week ahead. Ugh!

I was home Thursday afternoon and Friday in an attempt to fight off my cold...and by Friday night I was confident my plan had worked. I really felt lots better. However things went down hill big time on Saturday. And of course Tim was in Nebraska:) I basically fell apart Saturday night....my head hurt, my throat hurt, and I fell down the stairs! It was comical! I sat at the bottom of the stairs laughing and crying at the same time. Ellie came over and comforted me and then proceeded to tell Cece that they needed to be really good...because mom was having a really bad day. I hardly got any sleep Saturday night and headed first thing to Urgent Care...yep sinus infection and whatever else...throat and ears weren't looking the best. 10 days of antibiotic for me! I spent most of yesterday afternoon sleeping on the couch with two girls sitting on top of me....it didn't bug me though, it was nice to know exactly where they were:) It was a huge relief when Tim got home last night. I am feeling much better today....but have a 13 hour day at school....yep Parent Teacher Conferences tonight :) yikers!

However before I fell apart on Saturday...I did get my meal plan done! So here goes!

Monday: Grandma Cheryl is getting Papa Murphy's Pizza for the girls...yummy!

Tuesday: Sausage Bread
*carryover from last week

Wednesday: Southwest Egg Rolls
*carryover from last week

Thursday: Lasagna

Friday: ???????

Ok, ok...I can't really toot my horn too much for this weeks plan....I kind of cheated and just used the plan from last week. But give me some credit I did get it all written down:)

This week has to keep getting better and better...I just know it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Molly! I'm so sorry you've had a rough couple of days! YAY for antibiotics and I'll be praying for a quick recovery!

    Remember, we're just a few blocks away...you can always call or ship the girls down this way...we'd LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS