This week Heidi over at Hickstionary asked, "What are you doing to ward off cabin fever?"
Here is our list:
1. Playing the Wii. For Christmas Santa brought Ellie a Wii Fit and we have all gotten pretty into it.We are not at all competitive around our house....hahaha:) I have been getting up and working out on it in the mornings. Ellie does the 10 minute hula hoop like three times a night...she is a super hula hooper! And then Daddy comes home and beats her scores...who knew T Weezy could hula hoop it up!?!?! And of course Cece loves the penguin game!
2. Watching movies. We have watched lots of movies this winter. Lots. Even the same ones over and over. The girls are really into the Care Bears right now!
3. Art and Craft Projects. New this year, we started Art and Craft Thursdays. The girls and I have been having a blast. Ellie asks me all week long what are we going to make on Thursday. When I started I thought maybe it would be hard to keep coming up with stuff.....but it is not. And frankly my crowd is not hard to please:) I also have been working on projects here and there.
So that is what we have been doing....how bout you?
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment