We really didn't have a true Snow Day today....we had a early release....and I am going to count it! Finally, I have been waiting for a snow day all winter! I love snow days...I don't care if they add days to the end of the year. The things I love to do on a snow day are not the things I will want to be doing in June....so I like to do them now! Snow days mean many things to us....relaxing, hot cocoa, movie watchin, and of course....cookie baking!!!
Enjoy the following pictures of the best bakers in the world! I am biased I know...but they are pretty darn special!
Cece crackin' an egg like a pro!
Ellie reading the recipe.
I included the recipe...its from "the church cookbook." I will have to tell ya more about that later. :) We use 3/4 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate and 1/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips.
YAY for snow days! Looks like you had a great one!
ReplyDeleteThe only thing better than being a teacher or student on a snow day is being MARRIED to a teacher! :)
Enjoy snow day #2!