Saturday, October 2, 2010

1. At our house we love everything about the cyclones. We love to tailgate and go to the games...all of us together. But something is getting in the way of that (and it is not just Daddy's work schedule)...it is Ellie's social calendar. Man the girl is booked up! Last saturday she had a birthday party to attend, this weekend we went to cousin Addie's birthday party and Ellie got to have a slumber party with Issy and Tate afterwords. And next weekend she has another birthday party! I might need to buy a seperate planner just to keep track of her social activities! The Cyclones rank pretty high with Ellie but they don't beat out birthday parties!

2. On the way home from the cyclone soccer game on Friday night this was Ellie and I's conversation:

Ellie: Mom I have a question for you.
Me: yeah...
Ellie: Which is a better choice...for your first year of college should you live on campus or off campus?
Me: ummmmm....well each has pluses and minuses but on campus is good for the first year.

WHERE does she come up with this stuff?? She is such a thinker!

3. We are going to the farm tomorrow to get pumpkins!! Nana grows a variety of pumpkins and gourds for us in her garden. AND Papa says we will have to walk into the corn field and check out what is growing there (other than corn)! I guess at the end of fall last year Nana dumped her rotten pumpkins and gourds in the middle of the field and a little something grew this year. I am curious! I guess there are gourds the size of pumpkins! I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS