Monday, October 18, 2010

Meal Planning Monday and a few other random thoughts

Monday October 18th

Monday: Pasta Dinner take 2....Lasagna and Italian Dunker
We had a huge pasta meal on Saturday night to carbo load for my race....needless to say there was a little leftover and it is way to yummy waste!

Tuesday: Turkey and Cheese Quiche
**My family is in love with Quiche right now! Parents love it and kiddos devour it! What more could I ask for!!!**

Wednesday: Ham and Cheese Pasta

Thursday: Blueberry Pancakes, Hash Browns and Sausage Links
**Tim leaves for his last road trip of the season!**

Friday: Cheese and Mushroom Pizza

Saturday: Crispy Chicken Wraps and Salad

Sunday: Nachos


Random Thoughts
#1 I was blessed with a Bonus Day today. Unfortunately, my daycare provider's boys had the stomach flu, so I couldn't take Cece today. They got sick this morning so it didn't give me any time to line up someone else to watch her.....so I got to spend the day with her!! We ran a couple errands and ate lunch with Ellie! I definitely needed I day like this! And we had alot of fun!

#2 We ran to the consignment store here in town after school. I like to stop in from time to time and see what I can find....today I hit the jack pot! I got Ellie 3 long sleeve shirts, a sweater and a pair of jeans. Cecilia got a dress and a long sleeve shirt....grand total $30.27!

#3 I played Connect 4 with a 2 year old this evening.....the rules changed as we played and I especially enjoyed when she told me where to play:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS