Before: Brown, Blah, and Boring
After: Pink, Pretty, and Peppy!
Cecilia Approves!!!
This was the beginning of the "theme" for Cecilia's room.We found this at Hob Lob for $6 not long after we moved in.
Her room has a big long wall, so I knew we would need to add something that wasn't too busy but that would take up some wall space. So I made these stars. I made them out of lath that my Dad tore out of my parent's farmhouse bathroom during their remodel. Even though he likes the results he still thinks I am a little crazy!
While perusing Michael's with the girls one afternoon I found this scrapbook paper....I just knew it needed to come home with us....I just didn't know what I would use it for. I had this big 'C' from Cecilia's nursery and definitely wanted to reuse it. So I modge-podged it with this paper. I love the birdies!
I found this tree for $11 at Kohls. It adds some nice color and pulls together the birdies on the 'C'
Here is the changing table Tim built when we had Ellie. I love it! It is the perfect height and stores so much stuff. However, I hope we will be done using it (for Cece) soon! Might use it just for storage for a little while longer!
I made Cecilia's quilt before she was born...still goes great in her room!!! Head board was handed down from big sis and received a fresh coat of white paint.
We are all very happy with how her room turned out. It is such a happy room...just was I was hoping for!
Enjoy:)

Cute! I didn't realize you made the stars. I kept forgetting to ask you where you got them!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! I think I should hire you to make me some star(r)s! :)
ReplyDelete