Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites #1: Cheap Dates

My girls were cheap dates tonight! Tim had a home soccer game so we were planning on eating and then heading up for the game. But it was so beautiful out we had to change our plans. After school I quickly packed a picnic dinner and we headed up to campus. We went for a short walk around campus and found the best place for a picnic.

Here a few pictures of the Legacys {Ellie and Cecilia} on campus.







The Cyclones fought hard tonight....but couldn't pull it out. They lost 1-0 to Texas A&M in overtime. It was a heartbreaker...A&M is highly ranked and we really had them on their heals the whole 2nd half...it was just too bad we couldn't pull it out. Still.....Proud to be One.

Friday Favorites #2: Nelly

Ok so I just have to throw this in here. I usually am a country music type of gal...so I am not quite sure what it is but I HEART Nelly big time. I mean if you throw a little "Country Grammer" or "Ride with Me" into any situation and the fun factor automatically goes up. And his latest is just as good! Some of my fondest memories involve Nelly....checking fields in the station wagen with Lauren or a car load of teachers headed out on the town...Nelly was there!! Keep bringing the hits....Nelly talks, Molly listens

1 comment:

  1. I love your Nelly love there. One time when I was in college, I called mom to find out why my little sister wasn't answering her phone. She told me she was at some milli vanilli concert..... she meant Nelly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS