Friday, October 22, 2010

school pictures

Ellie got her school pictures back today.

Here is her school picture from Kindergarten.....

(picture of a picture!)
 Its a cross between angry, scared and trying to smile. We got alot of laughs out of this one!
With our fingers crossed we sent Ellie to school on Picture Day this year.

Here is her First Grade school picture

(another picture of a picture) 

We think it turned out pretty good. Still not her "normal" smile. She told me she doesn't like the lights because they come at you (she used a rather funny hand motion). 

And I am having a hard time with how much she has changed since last Fall. I didn't really realize it til I looked at these pictures. I mean I know she is changing, but goodness she is growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS