Cece is an amazing little girl....so full of love, humor, spunk and even a little bit of a temper.. You can't help but love her!
Here is just a little bit of our Cece...
1. Cece is a really good sleeper and always has been, but at bedtime she often comes up with reasons she can't go to bed. Last night at bedtime, her excuse was that it was not bedtime. She tried to convince Tim and I that it was actually naptime and that she didn't need to take a nap. Nice try Cecers:)
2. Right now she is big into picking out her own clothes, which has lead to some interesting outfits lately. She understands they must match...but her style isn't the best. Yesterday's first (yes this has also lead to many different outfits in one day) outfit was bib overalls and a High School Musical t-shirt. This girl makes me laugh!
3. This morning at the breakfast table she announces rather proudly, "Momma is making my lunch...she is packin a duice box and sum crackers for me" (of course I was not packing her lunch, I had just finished Ellie's so I quickly threw together one for her too! I mean there is no way I was going to let her down!)
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment