Monday, October 25, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Monday: Meat Ball Subs and Salad
*I am using meat balls that I made and froze. Super duper easy!

Tuesday: Texas Lasagna
*This may be one of our favorite meals!!!

Wednesday: Buffalo Chicken Wraps, Celery and Carrots

Thursday: Texas Lasasgna Round 2 maybe add some Corn Bread

Friday: ?????
*Last ISU Soccer Game
*Possible Trick or Treating

Saturday: Pickle Wraps and Pumpkin Pie
*It is our 3rd Annual Family Homecoming/Thanksgiving Tailgate and this time all the aunts and uncles are coming! Our family has become so big that doing Holidays on the Holidays is nearly impossible, but we don't want to stop getting together. So we have gotten pretty creative. Should be a great day of family, friends, food and football! Go Cyclones!
***I forgot to mention this will also include our entire tailgate dressing up in the theme of Snow White and the Seven (teen) Dwarfs!!!***
*Our only problem is this may interfere with Trick or Treating:( So I think we will trick or treat the night before up in Ames.....we will see:)

Sunday: Jack O Lantern Pizza
*Hopefully we will have a whole day of fun with Daddy home!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy mommy! what is texas lasagna??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We plan out our meals too but I ge really bored so I may be stealing some of your meals from your Monday posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or... you could trick or treat in Huxley on Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS